Mudra Massage Covid-19 Procedures
Covid Policy Update:
Dear clients, by order of Multnomah County, due to rising Covid cases, masks are required in indoor public settings in Multnomah county whether vaccinated or not. Thank you for your continuous support.
If you would like to receive a massage from a fully vaccinated Massage Therapist, please call the front desk so we can book you with one of our therapists who have chosen to allow us to disclose their vaccination status as per HIPPA regulations.
If you are pregnant:
Please make sure to let the front desk know so we can schedule you for a pre-natal massage with one of our Therapists who specialize in pre-natal massage.
A few of our changes:
• The lobby and other shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each service with EPA grade disinfectants.
• All service providers and support staff will wear masks during treatments and other interactions as an enhanced safety measure.
• All treatment rooms have been outfitted with medical grade air purifiers.
• A UV/ozone light system is used in each room at the end of every day for additional disinfection.
• All Mudra staff members have all been pre-screened for COVID exposure and will have their temperature checked prior to each shift.
• Touch-less soap dispensers and hand sanitizers are available throughout the facility.
• Touch-less credit card payments and cash payments are accepted at this time.
We will ask all guests to:
• Agree to have your temperature checked upon arrival.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Complete our Pre-Screening COVID-19 Form 24-48 hours before your appointment and update us if you have any changes to your health prior to future booked appointments.
Cancellation fees will be waived for those who think they may be experiencing COVID like symptoms.
Please notify our clinic as soon as you develop any of the following symptoms:
Cough, Fever, Chills, Muscle Aches, Shortness of breath, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat