Mudra Massage Covid-19 Procedures
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back to Mudra Massage. We are excited to announce that we are reopening on June 19th; and will be operating according to the state’s PHASE ONE guidelines established by the Oregon Health Authority.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled experience of safety, healing and rejuvenation to our patients and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to implement new levels of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner.
A few of our changes:
• Our waiting room is temporarily closed. Clients will receive a text from our staff when their therapist is ready and when they can enter the facility.
• All other shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each service with EPA grade disinfectants.
• All service providers and support staff will wear masks during treatments and other interactions as an enhanced safety measure.
• All treatment rooms have been outfitted with medical grade air purifiers.
• A UV/ozone light system is used in each room at the end of every day for additional disinfection.
• All Mudra staff members have all been pre-screened for COVID exposure and will have their temperature checked prior to each shift.
• Touch-less soap dispensers and hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
• Touch-less payments are available for you to pay for your treatment and gratuity, as there will be no cash payments for the time being.
We will ask all guests to:
• Agree to wear a mask upon entering/exiting our space and while lying face up during your treatment.
• Agree to have your temperature checked upon arrival.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Complete our Pre-Screening COVID-19 Form 24-48 hours before your appointment and update us if you have any changes to your health prior to future booked appointments.
Cancellation fees will be waived for those who think they may be experiencing COVID like symptoms.
Please notify our clinic as soon as you develop any of the following symptoms:
Cough, Fever, Chills, Muscle Aches, Shortness of breath, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat
Please Note: Due to added cost associated with procedural safety measures and equipment we have added a slight increase to the cost of all services. Packages purchased in advanced will offer clients the best value